NAGC Blue Pencil & Gold Screen Awards
Download the Call for Entries Brochure
2015 NAGC Blue Pencil & Gold Screen Awards Competition (posted Sept. 29, 2014)
Be recognized! Enter your product in the NAGC 2015 Blue Pencil & Gold Screen Awards Competition.
This annual international awards program recognizes superior government communication products and those who produce them. We continue to listen to feedback from our industry to ensure that our categories reflect the changing face of communications.
- Early Submission Deadline: Dec. 12, 2014
- Final Submission Deadline: Jan. 16, 2015
- NAGC members receive discounted entry fees if they had substantial input into the preparation or production of the entry and are listed as a contributor on the entry form.
- Non-NAGC members: Join NAGC when you submit your entries, and pay the discounted NAGC member entry fee.
Enter as many categories as you choose —
The number of opportunities to share your best work, innovation, creativity and use of technology may surprise you. The following examples show the range of opportunities in more than 40 categories, with one winner awarded Best in Show:
Call for Award Judges
Judges Application Deadline: Dec. 31, 2014
Picture yourself as a judge for the National Association of Government Communicators (NAGC) Blue Pencil & Gold Screen (BP&GS) Awards! Judging is an honor and a benefit.
- First, you are considered an expert in your field when you are selected by the BP&GS Awards Committee to judge the works of your peers.
- Second, you benefit from your exposure to the tremendous talent, creativity and innovation of communicators across government. By volunteering, you learn from your peers while providing a vital service to NAGC.
Quotes from Past Winners:
"The Blue Pencil & Gold Screen Awards not only honor the creative excellence of our team members, but demonstrate to our top executives that the work we do is high quality, effective and deserving of continued support." - Sue Sims, Public Affairs Association, California Department of Water Resources
Why Enter the NAGC Blue Pencil/Gold Screen Awards?
Just ask Barbara Page...
"Last year I won a Blue Pencil Award for The Book of Air. Apparently, the government of Australia was impressed and invited me to be the keynote speaker and workshop facilitator at their Government Marketing Conference in Canberra. So I'm off to Australia due to [NAGC]. Thought you might like to know. I am also working on an IMAX film on air that is a wonderful project and funded by EPA." - Barbara Page, Ventura, California